PAYE Interim Reconciliation Deadline: 31 October 2011
Employers have 3 days until their interim PAYE Reconciliations must be submitted to SARS. This reconciliation must reflect all PAYE, SDL and UIF contributions due for the period 01 March 2011 to 31 August 2011.
If you have not completed and submitted your interim reconciliation yet, you must make use of the SARS eFiling website to submit your reconciliation or visit a SARS office during their extended office hours on Saturday from 08:00 to 13:00.
Quick guide to the interim reconciliation process:
- Generate your interim IRP5/IT3(a) Employee Tax Certificates on Pastel Payroll 2012 Update 1d
- Generate your interim EMP501 Reconciliation report for the period 01 March 2011 to 31 August 2011 on Pastel Payroll 2011 Update 1d
- Download and install the latest SARS e@syFile Version 5 from www.efiling.co.za
- Import your payroll file into SARS e@syFile Version 5
- Complete your Reconciliation Declaration on SARS e@syFile Version 5
- Submit electronically via SARS eFiling or manually at your local SARS branch
To prevent penalties, submit true, accurate and complete reconciliations by no later than Monday, 31 October 2011